[Nfb-krafters-korner] Convention special

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 04:29:31 UTC 2012

Christmas in August is here
For those of you at convention or for those of you who we are missing… For this week only you can buy the beginners sleigh Santa sleigh safety pin beaded candy dish for $20.
This kid includes all the supplies for two candy dishes. After this week the price will go up to $25.
Also catch the savings on our neat gingerbread house that will give you no calories.
This normally sells for $50 and this week only you can get it for $40.
Free shipping.
To place an order email at TCT71887 at gmail.com or call 763-691-9584

Sent from my iPhone