[Nfb-krafters-korner] What to do with the mini folders we made

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Mon Jul 2 17:30:32 UTC 2012

Now that the class is over I have been thinking of how to use these cute little wallets or folders we made. I decided to write to the whole group for ideas as well as the class. These folders were so easy, really no expense for materials and self esteem builder.

I thought about using some as gift cards. I am thinking that the title could be "Seven days of Hope" or maybe "A week of smiles". I want to put something in each pocket. Here are some of my ideas but sure need more.

A flower or rose pedal
A tiny mesh bag of lavendar
a lucky penny or religious medal
a small pair of ear rings
a poem
Irish blessings
Money, of course is a given
Oh, yes, my first idea was a tea bag

I took a wallet apart and found which square would be the front and put a flower with a brad type center stone in the center and finish folding it for a front decoration

One folder could be just poems or one could be just Irish blessings for that certain someone who could enjoy them. But I want to do one for my Grand Daughter who will be sixteen in a few weeks. Not many of my ideas would thrill her. Do any of you have more ideas of small items to fill these wonderful folders?

My Husband's birthday is tomorrow and I think I will do the Irish blessing for him.
Henrietta