[Nfb-krafters-korner] Terrence

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Wed Jul 4 19:56:49 UTC 2012

Hmmm. I must have taken you seriously subconsciously. I just reread your note and I am drinking a glass of lemonade I made from real lemons. Used my blender not his tubes. lol

I am being a bit more challenged with this new I v. It has a few more parts then the first one. The first ones were like little baby bottles that hooked directly to his picc line. These hang on a pole with dials to set the drip and mixing to do from bottle to bag without opening anything. I am practicing. But Lisa, our daughter is coming over three times a day to help until, or if, I get it.

He is doing a lot of laughing and teasing with everyone. That is so good. he has a desire to keep living.

Henrietta