[Nfb-krafters-korner] any one home?

meg silkey megmiller at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 5 22:46:02 UTC 2012

Well it doesn't matter now because she has left the convention and started
home. she checked out of the hotel today. I was going to have my husband pay
my doos for the year sence she was going to be at the convention but I got
the states mixed up. Oh well can you send me her address and I will mail it
to her please.
Meg