[Nfb-krafters-korner] loom clips

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 20:51:39 UTC 2012

Hello all,

Today I decided to purchase the clips for the KK long looms from Amazon.
unfortunately they cost me $5.71 and $5 for shipping. This is crazy, but
with only eight of them left in stock and Provocraft discontinuing the
knifty knitters, I figured I had to grip my teeth and pay the price.

So I will receive them in a week and let you know how I like them. but if
you want to try them yourself you might want to hurry over and get some
before they are gone. Of course they may have them in stock somewhere else.
maybe I will check a few places and cancel my order if I can get it cheaper.
I'll let you know.

Cathy