[Nfb-krafters-korner] looming a blanket

Brandy W ballstobooks at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 23:39:02 UTC 2012

I have no idea how to do that at all! I do have instructions to make the
pearl stitch so would I do that stitch on the first and last pegs? Or the
first and last 3 or so?

"To learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is
a spark."
- Victor Hugo

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader
(512) 689-5045
www.playtoachieve.com
Follow me on Face Book at
http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Read my new blog at www.playtoachieveballstobooks.wordpress.com

Looking forward to helping you with your educational toy needs!