[Nfb-krafters-korner] seed stitch

Neva Fairchild nevafairchild at verizon.net
Fri Jul 6 23:30:04 UTC 2012

Fortunately, or unfortunately in this case, with the loom the yarn is always
in front of the peg. For me, once the stitch is done, I cannot tell by touch
which it was, knit or pearl, so I am not sure which to do next. I can solve
the problem by going back to the first peg and saying, knit, pearl, on each
peg until I get to the peg I am on, but even then sometimes I get distracted
and have to start over. It's taxing my brain power to the limit right now.
Of course, that doesn't take much. I don't know how far I have left to go,
but it's more than half way and if the TV is on, or I am reading a book, or
visiting with someone, I get confused easily. I will muddle through and this
is going to be the fanciest scarf at the North Pole!

Be kind, always. It is the most important rule of man; be kind in all
things. Anger steals your joy, fear steals your heart, worry steals your
life. But, in kindness there is never a fault...Steve Carter

Neva Fairchild
972 416-7039