[Nfb-krafters-korner] seed stitch

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Fri Jul 6 23:24:41 UTC 2012

Hi,
Now, I am no expert, but it seems to me that if your yarn is in the front of your needle you have just finished the pearl. If the yarn is happily coming from the back of the needle you just finished the knit. the only thing to remember now is to finish all three of any stitch. That is if you are doing three knit and three pearl.

hth
Henrietta