[Nfb-krafters-korner] possible loom knit class

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 17:14:01 UTC 2012

Hi all,

My new project is making some baby booties. They look quite easy to make and
I would be willing to teach a class in how to make them. however, because
they are so similar to making the little Xmas stocking ornament Tanya will
be teaching in August and the comfy slippers we made last year, I don't know
if anyone would be interested in learning to make them. you could easily
make them on your own. but the offer is out there. let me know.

Cathy