[Nfb-krafters-korner] introduction

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jul 8 17:59:52 UTC 2012

Welcome Laurel ,

I was one person that sat in the exhibit hall.  I am glad you found us
here.

We have a beginners introductionary safety pin beading class beginning in
July that I advise you to take first.  There are 2 safety pin beading
classes beginning in August  for our Xmas in August which is a candy dish  that
is a sleigh and the other class is a Ginger bread house.  I did have  both of
those items on display on Sunday in the exhibit hall and the church was  on
display on Monday.

I encourage you to take the beginners course first.  The ginger bread
house is for the folks who have done the beginners.

Please check over at our website:
_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)

and check out our classes and sign up for a class.

In a message dated 7/7/2012 6:07:02 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,