[Nfb-krafters-korner] introduction

Neva Fairchild nevafairchild at verizon.net
Mon Jul 9 00:31:31 UTC 2012

Sure, I remember now. I have learned tons of new loom skills since joining
this list and taking some classes.  I take as many of the loom classes as I
can because even though I know a stitch, learning to use it in a new way is
fun.

Be kind, always. It is the most important rule of man; be kind in all
things. Anger steals your joy, fear steals your heart, worry steals your
life. But, in kindness there is never a fault...Steve Carter

Neva Fairchild
972 416-7039