[Nfb-krafters-korner] introduction

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Sun Jul 8 19:13:28 UTC 2012

Hello Laurel,

I'm Denise Shaible and I live in California.  I'm glad you had a good time a
convention.  It was a great Convention.  I love knitting but am trying to
learn safety pin beading.  You'll love working with Theresa and her husband
Ken.  they're really into it.  Ken is the one who made the church.  I also
thought it was so cool.  It's for the advanced beader, though.

I'm sure you'll love the classes and the different topics people send on the
list.  There is a lot to learn from everyone.  So, welcome!

Regards,

denise