[Nfb-krafters-korner] introduction

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jul 8 21:35:05 UTC 2012

Both Theresa and Ken were in Texas for the last week and a half.  I am  not
sure when they will be returning back home.  Post a note here on the  list
and she will reply to you as soon as she can.  There has been email  only a
few coming to the list from Theresa, so she will reply.

In a message dated 7/8/2012 5:30:37 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,