[Nfb-krafters-korner] Treasurer's info

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jul 8 22:03:57 UTC 2012

For those of you who have asked, you can send checks for payment of
membership dues for NFB Krafters Division to [Please include first & last  name of
member, home address, email and phone number]:

Cindy  Zimmer
4600  Valley Rd.
Lincoln                                   NE     68510
Suite 100

and Her email is:
_cindyzimmer at nebraska.gov_ (mailto:cindyzimmer at nebraska.gov)

Make your check out for $10
to: NFB Krafters Division

or you can pay by PayPal   from our website:
_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)

Your first class is free to  participate [Try It Class, your choice of any
class] and the classes after that  you need to be a paid member.  With your
$10 membership you can take as  many classes as you would like.  You get one
"Try It  Class".

We do have a lot of Xmas  classes in August coming up so our members, who
have been with us need to renew  your membership in order to participate in
our classes in August.  Our  membership runs from the time we receive your
$10 until July  2013.
Joyce Kane