[Nfb-krafters-korner] Origami picnic basket

Neva Fairchild nevafairchild at verizon.net
Mon Jul 9 00:14:22 UTC 2012

Ah ha! please ignore my earlier message looking for the picnic basket
instructions. This sounds fun with a tablecloth as a gift.

Be kind, always. It is the most important rule of man; be kind in all
things. Anger steals your joy, fear steals your heart, worry steals your
life. But, in kindness there is never a fault...Steve Carter

Neva Fairchild
972 416-7039