[Nfb-krafters-korner] how to purl on a loom

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 22:19:17 UTC 2012

Meg asked:
do you double rap your pegs or single rap them Meg

it depends what I am making. A purl could be made using a one over one
stitch, a one over two stitch, do you see what I mean? It is only important
that you lay the yarn below the existing loop or loops and come down with
your hook between the peg and the existing loop on the peg.
For example I am currently making a baby bootie and am using two strands of
yarn held together. I have to purl under more than one loop on a peg in this
pattern.

Cathy