[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting Looms

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Jul 9 22:04:48 UTC 2012

Caroline wrote:
My question is, what would be a good loom to start with?
Cathy says:
My opinion is that a Provocraft knifty knitter or its equivalent sold at
Michaels would be good. Round looms are good to start with, at least that is
what I learned to use first. There is a four pack of round looms on Amazon,
or you can get the same thing at Michael's in their own brand. these looms
are inexpensive ($15-$20 for the four pack and you can see how you like them
before investing in looms of other gauges and configurations. You can even
knit blankets and other flat items on a round loom, so a double rake isn't
needed right away.

Cathy