[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting Looms

Neva Fairchild nevafairchild at verizon.net
Wed Jul 11 00:55:32 UTC 2012

With all the pieces and variations, I don't think it sounds good for a new
loom knitter. I would start with a basic round set from Knifty Knitter or
one of the local craft store knock offs. My personal preference is that the
pegs are not removable, so they won't come out accidentally in the middle of
a project, but there are times, when taking the pegs out is good. I just
think it's not worth those few times to take the risk of losing a project in
the middle. Recovering from pegs that have fallen out is way beyond what I
have learned to do.

Be kind, always. It is the most important rule of man; be kind in all
things. Anger steals your joy, fear steals your heart, worry steals your
life. But, in kindness there is never a fault...Steve Carter

Neva Fairchild
972 416-7039