[Nfb-krafters-korner] craft instrucktions

Lindy van der Merwe stephlin at iafrica.com
Sat Jul 14 10:27:52 UTC 2012

Hi Mary, not sure if this might help?
I have attached a file with some text-only origami or paper folding
instructions, which can be followed by blind and visually impaired people to
fold various objects from paper.
With each model, I have also tried to provide an on-line reference that has
more information, more often than not, including some visuals.
I am not sure if you are visually impaired or sighted yourself, but the
instructions can certainly be used in a class or one-on-one setting.
If the teacher or instructor can learn how to fold the model, he or she can
then teach this process to others, either by providing verbal instructions
and helping where necessary, or by folding a model while someone else is
helped to fold alongside the instructor.
Some people like the verbal teaching method, while others may prefer being
taught through a more hands-on method.
Please write if you need any more info and I will try to help where
possible.
    Lindy
Find PRACTICAL PRODUCTS on FACEBOOK:
http://www.facebook.com/practicalproducts