[Nfb-krafters-korner] craft instrucktions

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jul 15 18:17:34 UTC 2012

Yes, You can make a cable stitch on a loom.  It is a more advanced  stitch.
 We haven't had a class in that yet, but it might be in the  future.

If you are a beginner, I suggest you sign up for Tonya's class that starts
this week.  I think today may be the cut off day for sign up.

In a message dated 7/15/2012 12:54:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,