[Nfb-krafters-korner] craft instrucktions

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jul 15 18:58:39 UTC 2012

Classes here sign up is on:

_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)

Just a correction

In a message dated 7/14/2012 5:34:14 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
nevafairchild at verizon.net writes:

There  are lots of sources for craft instructions through NLS, Bookshare,
Learning  Ally and Braille Library and Transcription Services. It really
depends on  the craft you want to teach. Signing up for classes  at
www.krafterskorner.com will give you skills to pass along to others.  Many
ideas can also be found at www.visionaware.org for making everything  more
accessible to people with low vision by using contrast, texture  and
lighting.

Be kind, always. It is the most important rule of  man; be kind in all
things. Anger steals your joy, fear steals your heart,  worry steals your
life. But, in kindness there is never a fault...Steve  Carter

Neva Fairchild
972 416-7039