[Nfb-krafters-korner] To All New Folks!

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jul 15 19:11:52 UTC 2012

We have had quite a few new folks join Krafters Korner List in the last
couple of months and I would like to send out a big welcome to all of you.
Please do take the time to drop us a note and introduce yourselves.  Tell  us
what crafts you enjoy and/or what crafts you would like to learn.  It is
always good to add what state or area of the world you call home as we have
folks near and far that are right here learning and teaching their crafting
skills.  Most of all we all love to share our craftingt know how.

Be sure to check out our website and sign up for a class over at:
_www.KraftersKorner.org_ (http://www.KraftersKorner.org)

We have a beginner's loom class and a beaded necklace class done on a
wonder loom kicking off this week via telephone conference calling.  We  have an
email Origami Class beginning next week via email.  These classes  are
taught by blind teachers or folks experienced with the blind and they all  know
the know how for a visually impaired person to do these projects.

Be sure to check out all our Xmas in August Classes and get ready for those
 upcoming classes.

Folks I think I heard there is 3 more xmas chlasses to be added to our Xmas
 in August Class es.  So watch this email list and sign up!