[Nfb-krafters-korner] help interpreting crochet instructions

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Jul 16 23:24:24 UTC 2012

Lisa Marie,

What they mean by this is to kinda fold the chain row up to the top of the
single crochet row and using 1 strand just lace/weave the chain to the top
of  the single crochet.  It then tells you to leave the strand you just wove
a  certain length, but to trim the strand that should be hanging off the
right side  close to the edge.

In a message dated 7/16/2012 7:11:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,