[Nfb-krafters-korner] great stories and ideas!

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Jul 17 14:49:18 UTC 2012

I want to say thanks for all the great stories and great ideas that have been roling in, lately.  I love the pencil case idea!

Take care of the kittens!

Sure wish I was healthy to go to camp, again.

Also, welcome to the new members.

My name is Terry Powers from MD and I do plastic camvas, loom knitting, some hand knitting safty pin beading and a little beading.

Michaels is selling an 18 peg, flat loom that does not have the turning peg, just ancker pegs.

I found some unique thick, mushy yarn at Michaels.  You do not get much at a time.  I have some ideas of things to do with it.  Let you know when I try them out.  I am making 10 more slate cases for the Bell program in MD so do not have any time for crafting until after July!
This is a big chalange I took on.

Terry P

Happy crafting!

Theresa L. Powers (Terry)