[Nfb-krafters-korner] traveling with a knitting tool?

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Wed Jul 18 07:36:15 UTC 2012

I recently took my knitting needles and yarn in my tote bag on the trip to
National Convention and back to California.  Nobody said anything about it.
I also had my slate and styllus and nobody said anything about it either.  I
guess it depends on how big of a deal you make about what you've got in your
bag.  In my case, they're more worried about my C-Pap machine that I use for
sleeping than anything else I'm carrying.

Regards,

Denise