[Nfb-krafters-korner] traveling with a knitting tool?

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Jul 18 11:34:41 UTC 2012

I keep all my craft tools in a pencil case, usually along with a craft item like plastic camvis.  This way all my craft items are all together and they can tell what there purpose is.
The only time I ever had anything taken from me, was in a court building when I had my camera and a key ring with sizzors in my purse.  Items were returned.  Now I know what to leave behind when going there, but since my divorce is over, hopefully will never have to go there again!

Terry P.