[Nfb-krafters-korner] Idea for Circular Needle Storage

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Wed Jul 18 12:03:48 UTC 2012

Yes, Terri, that happens to me, too. I also have problems with the bump
dots - they come off after awhile. I am able to see very large and strong
contrasts so I can use a Big Mamma Marker and Write my description on white
cards to put in the cases.  I have not yet gotten to the store to buy what I
need to do this, but I am definitely gonna do it. That one binder will
replace a big box of needles that I now have in baggies - this will be far
more organized and easier for me to find what I need. In the baggies, I have
to sift through them all to find what I am needing. Lynda
Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
Village of Wurtemburg, PA 16117

Visit my Web Site at:  http://lyndalambert.com