[Nfb-krafters-korner] homework for fine wire necklace class

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 15:15:54 UTC 2012

Meg asked:
What kind of loom do you need for the necklace if I may ask.

Cathy says:

A clover Wonder knitter is the best choice. This is sold at craft stores and
online. I don't know about Wal-Mart. But any spool knitter can be used. you
want a spool knitter that has some degree of space between the pegs so you
can add your beads easily. You also want a knitter that will have enough
room in the center to allow both wire and beads to drop through easily.