[Nfb-krafters-korner] homework for fine wire necklace class

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jul 19 01:05:24 UTC 2012

Joann's have their own brand of these looms.

In a message dated 7/18/2012 8:43:42 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
megmiller at earthlink.net writes:

Cathy

What kind of loom do you need for the neckless if I  may ask.
I have b been looking at Wal-Mart for other looms but can't find  any.
Where
can you get the other flower looms other than the one you can  get at
Wal-Mart.

Meg