[Nfb-krafters-korner] Terry Knox

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Jul 21 22:56:02 UTC 2012

Terry K.

I can't find your email address, so I am asking you this on the list.   You
told me that you needed 1 day or maybe 2 for your dishcloth class.  We
booked 2 the second class on the 23 of August.  I had booked another class
starting on August 23 at the same time which is a knitted dishcloth class.   Do
you think you can do it in 1 class?  Or maybe we could finish your class
up on another day inb that same week?  I need to check the calendar.