[Nfb-krafters-korner] Short changed on yarn again

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 21 23:54:59 UTC 2012

NOT AGAIN!!
Some of you may remember when we took the loom knit slipper class, I came up short of yarn while making the second bootie, well today I was making a different kind of slipper which actually uses less yarn and I'm 1, let me repeat that ONE freaking row and bind off away from finishing the second slipper and I ran out of yarn!! GRRRRR
Last week I made the same pattern, same type of yarn, different color and had left overs. What's the deal?

I think I'm going to send Lion Brand an email and complain.
Barb