[Nfb-krafters-korner] craft instrucktions

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Jul 21 23:37:02 UTC 2012

We all surf the net and find craft instructions, but then one of us will
work on doing the project that caught our interest.  Once that person has
done it a few times, they usually enjoy teaching a class.  Now remember  that
most of us have visual difficulties or teach visually impaired people so
our classes are put into words by our teachers that the blind understand with
descriptions on what our hands are doing.  Folks that take our classes
receive these directions, recordings etc.  We don't have a library and we
encourage folks to join in taking the classes.

So if you are looking for something particular I am sure folks will help
you find it, but general things are discussed on the list.  We have folks
here that have certain interests in crafts that can help you with what they
like  best, but you need to come up with what you are looking for.

In a message dated 7/20/2012 5:01:37 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,