[Nfb-krafters-korner] Types of necklace clasp

Lindy van der Merwe stephlin at iafrica.com
Sun Jul 22 07:45:29 UTC 2012

Barb, thanks for this. I am considering trying my hand at jewelry-making and
this will be very helpful.
One other thing I have read is that one can use magnetic clasps, which can
help a lot for those who have limited hand dexterity, etc.
I am not sure how these look, their cost or if they are widely available,
but something to keep in mind for those interested.
Lindy

Find PRACTICAL PRODUCTS on FACEBOOK:
http://www.facebook.com/practicalproducts