[Nfb-krafters-korner] OT: Measuring liquids

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 22 15:28:53 UTC 2012

Sorry this is off topic, yet in a way it may not be especially when making soaps, having just made Lynda's liquid laundry soap, I'm trying to find a way to measure the soap with no sight and not using a liquid indicator since I cannot hear the beeps.
I still have some sight but want to start getting in the habit of doing so without sight before my vision gets worst, would appreciate any feedback from you all.
Feel free to email me off list at barbwire59 at gmail.com
thanks, Barb