[Nfb-krafters-korner] kids clothes

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Jul 23 02:49:51 UTC 2012

Yes, and a lot of tie dyeing is going on up at Girl Scout Camp this  summer.

In a message dated 7/22/2012 10:09:23 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
b.butterfly at comcast.net writes:

To the  lovely lady who has problems with stains on clothes, I keep a handy
spray  bottle of my acquired stain remover.  I spray the areas most likely
get marked up and throw it in the washer.  Now someone told me  that
Oxi-clean does a wonderful job of getting even stubborn stains out,  plus it
gfreshens the clothes.  I personally have never used it thus  far. But I
know
many who do use the product and love the results.   With the spray it has
gotten out blood, coffee, chocolate, and grime. I  tend not to treat right
away, so some blood does not fully come out,  sorry.  But hey tie dying is
something we have learned at Krafters  Korner, giggle.

Becky Frankeberger
Butterfly  Knitting

Custom-made knit throws, shawls, and more!

Phone:  360-426-8389
E-mail: becky at ButterflyKnitting.com
Website:  www.ButterflyKnitting.com

Nfb-krafters-korner  mailing  list