[Nfb-krafters-korner] kids clothes

Annette Carr amcarr1 at verizon.net
Mon Jul 23 03:17:10 UTC 2012

I have a front loading washing machine that has a steam clean feature.  Thus
far I have not found a stain that this feature can't remove.  It has even
gotten out old stains that went through the wash without being pre-treated,
and then the item was put into the dryer locking the stain into the fabric..