[Nfb-krafters-korner] Loom knit lacy shawl

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 01:19:14 UTC 2012

Hi Barb,
I can tell you that your pic posted to the list just fine, but naturally I
cannot say much about how pretty the shawl itself is. <sad smile>. Speaking
of that shawl, I finished mine a long time ago, only to learn that when I
ordered the yarn I was not sent three skeins of the same exact color yarn.
So, I don't come to find this out till the project is finished and a friend
said it was "interesting" how I used a solid color on one side and a
matching multi-color on the other. I did not find it interesting. I plan to
take the entire thing apart so I can use the yarn for another project. I
don't want an "interesting" shawl!

Tell us what shade or shades you used in yours so we can picture it please?

Cathy