[Nfb-krafters-korner] Loom knit lacy shawl

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 01:56:01 UTC 2012

The yarn color is called sea glass I believe, the main color is a light
blue, almost sky blue, with flecks of a dark blues and hints of browns. Yes,
very pretty color.
I'm so sorry your did not come out the way you wanted, all that work only to
find out you didn't have the same colors? Yes, I do believe I would be
calling the company and complaining!! But hey, at least they matched.
Barb