[Nfb-krafters-korner] loom sizing question

Brandy W ballstobooks at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 21:31:50 UTC 2012

Hi, As I've been looking at looms I don't understand the sizing because they
say things like 24-12, and stuff like that. They never say the actual
length, or the amount of pegs, and constantly refer to the color of the
loom. They seem to interchange long loom and rectangle loom. Can anyone help
me make since of this? I want to buy the longest loom I can, and preferably
double sided so I can go around it. Help please!

Bran

"To learn to read is to light a fire; every syllable that is spelled out is
a spark."
- Victor Hugo

Brandy Wojcik  Discovery Toys Educational Consultant and Team leader

(512) 689-5045

www.playtoachieve.com

Follow me on Face Book at

http://www.facebook.com/PlayToAchieve.DiscoveryToys

Read my new blog at www.playtoachieveballstobooks.wordpress.com

Looking forward to helping you with your educational toy needs!