[Nfb-krafters-korner] loom sizing question

Neva Fairchild nevafairchild at verizon.net
Sat Jul 28 02:24:02 UTC 2012

I'm not sure what 24, 1 2 means either, but I know that Cindy Wood Crafts
has good explanations of the number of pegs, distance between pegs and over
all size. I purchased a 48 inch loom from her and I love it. Mine is
straight and it rests on the arms of my easy chair so I don't have to hold
it. I slide it left and right to get to the ends when making a blanket. She
also has s curve looms that mimic the long straight looms but fit in your
lap and carry along with you more easily. I like the fact that mine rests on
the arms of the chair, but you may not want that.

Be kind, always. It is the most important rule of man; be kind in all
things. Anger steals your joy, fear steals your heart, worry steals your
life. But, in kindness there is never a fault...Steve Carter

Neva Fairchild
972 416-7039