[Nfb-krafters-korner] off topic: Talking Pedometers

Ramona Walhof ramona.walhof at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 19:16:08 UTC 2012

Lynda, I have the pedometer that is sold by Independent Living Aids and the
NFB.  It costs ten dollars and I can set it without help.  Its only
disadvantage is that its clip is good for some kinds of waist bands, but not
firm enough for some.  Otherwise, I like it.  I have had several and lost
all but one.
I think both NFB Independence Market and Independent Living have a similar
one for 15 dollars which I do not like as much.  It is supposed to have a
radio which does not work very well, and it is quite a bit thicker, meaning
it protrudes farther out fromyour body which is a nuisance, and it can fall
off even more easily.

Ramona