[Nfb-krafters-korner] off topic: Talking Pedometers

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Sun Jul 29 22:48:54 UTC 2012

Thanks so much for your comments. I am trying to decide which one to order.
I thought that the ones with the radio would not be so good. I also found
you can order a "leash" to attach to it, so that if it falls off, it does
not get lost - the leash catches it. Sounded like a good idea.

Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
Village of Wurtemburg, PA 16117

Visit my Web Site at:  http://lyndalambert.com