[Nfb-krafters-korner] Mission Completed

Kendra Schaber Baltimore777 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 31 21:35:45 UTC 2012

Hi Joyce, yah, I'll send out advertizements when I have them ready. Yes, I
do make different sizes for different sized dogs. I am still perfecting my
dog ropes. I should have it really nailed down before August gets done since
I am making my first round to sell in the Oregon State Fair which starts at
the end of August. I can't say "this month" since it's the last day of
July(LOL!). Speaking of dog ropes, I have to do a bit of research to find
out more about the market for them. Do you all on this list know of any
markets for them? I saw several of them on Amazon.com when I was looking up
the prices that they normally sell. This will help me out and maybe in the
very near future, it will help you out in the end too.
Kendra