[Nfb-krafters-korner] croceht

Terry Burns ladycrochet2 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 21:50:10 UTC 2012

Hi ladies,
	My name is Terry Burns and I just joined the group through a
referral from Barb Roland.  I have seen her work on Facebook and had no idea
there was a list of blind krafters.  I am legally blind and I am like Barb
in that I have a hearing problem as well.  I have been an avid crocheter for
many years and one of the challenges I have is going from crocheting by
sight to crocheting by feel.  I am already working on this but would like to
know if there are any other crocheters out there who can give me some tips.
This is a great list and I look forward to being part of this.
Terry Burns