[Nfb-krafters-korner] croceht

Terry Knox tknox6 at sc.rr.com
Tue Jul 31 23:16:05 UTC 2012

Terry B.
Welcome to the list. I am one of the crochets here and love to do this
craft, I am a beginner to intermiate crocheter, but love to work new
patterns. We have had some great past classes, where Joyce has taugh
cupcakes, and peniquins dishcloths and more. I am teaching a Christmas pot
holder on August 15 which I invite you to. This is crocheting in the round,
a little different but easy once you get the first two rows. Please go to
website to sign up and see desbetion. I also am blind and teach by finger
method, if you feel you can crochet.
Terry K