[Nfb-krafters-korner] Class

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jun 7 15:33:57 UTC 2012

We will review what we did in the first class.  Please practice  putting a
single crochet around 2 blocks.  For the corners you need to put  3 single
crochets in the same stitch right on the corner in order for it to turn  the
corner.

We will be extending this class 1 more week.

In a message dated 6/6/2012 11:17:11 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,