[Nfb-krafters-korner] Class

Tanya Wheatley blind_quilter at msn.com
Thu Jun 14 02:28:38 UTC 2012

 I want to say thank you to those who came to class tonight. It was fun and
I'm looking forward to next week's session.

Remember the homework is to do a total of 10 inches in this new stitch to
include the border. Once you have the 10 inches done, go ahead and do 6 more
border rows with 1 row of true knit and 1 of purl for the 6 total.

I have sent out the pattern and hope I didn't forget anyone. If you were in
class tonight and do not get the pattern instructions, please let me know!

Tanya