[Nfb-krafters-korner] knitting a fine wire necklace with the wonder kn...

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jun 13 15:47:51 UTC 2012

Cathy will be doing this class in July.  So watch for the announcement  and
then sign up for the class!

In a message dated 6/12/2012 11:57:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
sahar at inebraska.com writes:

Wow,  that does sound neat.  I've been wanting to try something different,
other than what I've been doing for the last thirteen years, and that could
be  it, but I have to know more.  Oh, and there is that part about being
brave and trying something new.  *grin*

Warm regards,
Sahar  Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website  at
www.saharscreations.com
Find me on Facebook at  www.facebook.com/saharscreations
And remember, "Obstacles don't have to  stop you.
If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure  out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael  Jordan