[Nfb-krafters-korner] class sign up

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jun 13 16:28:29 UTC 2012

Krafters Korner tries very hard to post classes to our website with plenty
of time for sign up.  A class list is usually made up one week prior to the
 beginning of the first class and sent to the teacher.   I like to send
this out to the teachers and I advise them to send the phone number and code
number with any information or instructions to their students.

It is up to the teachers what they put in that email, when they send it out
 to the students.
 This is a notice to anyone that if you choose to sign up closer to  the
beginning class, please be aware that you may not get the instructions or
phone number in time for your first class.  I do send notices to the  teacher
with add on students, but I usually am not online over the weekend and
likewise even if I send it to the teacher, the teacher might not read it in
time.  May I suggest that if you do sign up for a class within 5 days of  the
beginning of the class please fill out class sign up and send an email to  the
teacher.  By doing both of these you have a better chance of getting  phone
number and instructions.

Most of the teachers know how to get in touch with me and I need that
information from the class sign up.