[Nfb-krafters-korner] My Apologies

Neva Fairchild nevafairchild at verizon.net
Wed Jun 13 23:01:21 UTC 2012

I learned today that I will be having a mastectomy on June 25, which means I
will not be able to do a make and take, gather the items for our charity,
attend the meeting or bring braille flyers. I feel terrible about having to
back out of these commitments, but I also could not face delaying surgery
now that I know it is needed. We found the tumor early, so I feel blessed to
be able to go into surgery with a positive expectation for recovery and
survival. Twenty-one years ago, I faced the same situation and have had no
reoccurrence until now. Please accept my apologies and enjoy convention.

Be kind, always. It is the most important rule of man; be kind in all
things. Anger steals your joy, fear steals your heart, worry steals your
life. But, in kindness there is never a fault...Steve Carter

Neva Fairchild
972 416-7039